- Neuropsychological Extern at NorthShore University HealthSystem (Evanston, IL): Neuropsychological evaluations for individuals with presenting problems including: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), emotional disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety), dementia including cortical and subcortical disorders.
- Semi-structured psychological evaluations including experience with the SCID-IV, ADIS-IV, and MINI.
- Loyola University Chicago Wellness Center (Chicago, IL): Therapy extern at the university outpatient services department
- University of Chicago Hospital (Chicago, IL): Therapy extern at the adult outpatient service
- Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinics (Madison, WI): Clinical Psychology Intern providing outpatient services in family and couples counseling, adult and child services, and group dialectical behavioral therapy.
- Therapeutic Skills include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy